Dinner Time and After School Clubs
If your children are not active enough at Dinner Time of After School why not let a ProVision member of staff run a sports club of your choice or let us devise a programme of activities to suit you. These sessions have proved to be very successful with schools who we currently work with and the feedback from both the children and staff has been extremely positive.
- Multi Sports
- Selection of Dance Activities
- Fun Active Games
- Mixed Martial Arts
The sports and activities shown previously can be chosen by you, or you can allow Pro-Vision to select for you. Our qualified coaches will arrive 15 minutes prior to every session with a detailed session plan, both inclusive and educational. If your students are bored or miss-behaving through lunchtime, why not let a Pro-Vision member of staff run a club at this time that involves a group of students who can either pick a sport of their choice or allow staff to choose the range to be delivered. We have had great success with dinner time clubs and the children thoroughly enjoy this. The other great benefit of course is the dramatic reduction in negative behaviour incidents.
Indoor Dinner Club
We also provide an alternative to outdoor activities at lunch time when the weather is not suitable for going outside from the following options:
- Exercise, diet and nutritional talks to children to educate them on the importance of a healthy lifestyle.
- A variety of classroom based indoor games.
- These options will allow the children to share ideas through discussion, compete as individuals or in teams, learn different skills and develop self-confidence and self-esteem..
- Our ProVision dinner club is for any ages in school, we will work alongside yourselves to organize a timetable which works best for the school and your teachers.
Our ProVision dinner club is for all ages in school, where we can work alongside schools to organise a timetable best for your school and teachers.